JOB SUMMARY: Reports to the Nutrition Coordinator with the Taos Pueblo Head Start Program. The incumbent plans,organizes and prepares healthy meals and snacks for the children and staff.
- High School diploma or GED and one year cooking experience for groups of people.
- Must have a Food Handlers Card.
- Must be CPR and First Aid Certified or be able to obtain the certification within six months of employment.
- Ability to communicate in Tiwa, preferred.
- Requires successful drug screen and background check with NO prior felony convictions.
Submit Application/Resume to:
Taos Pueblo CMS Human Resources Office
P.O Box 1846 1075 Veterans Hwy., Taos, NM 87571
Ph: 575-758-8626, ext 124 FAX: 575-758-7308
POSITION CLOSES JANUARY 4, 2019
Taos Pueblo Tribal members are encouraged to apply. Native American Indian preference applies.