SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE: Under the guidance of Tribal Government, Division of Natural Resources and the Fuels Program Coordinator, the incumbent will build the capacity of the tribe to deal with increasing demands affecting the tribal lands. The position will allow tribal priorities to be addressed by building the foundational principals within the BIA/RTRL initiative for program development and planning.
Taos Pueblo Central Management System
RESERVED TREATY RIGHTS LANDS (RTRL) PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
POSITION: REGULAR FULL-TIME CLASSIFICATION: NON-EXEMPT
- High School diploma or GED, plus two years work experience in a Natural Resource related field.
- One year grant and administration experience.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Experience with hand and power tools required.
- Cross trained as a certified fire fighter to meet NWCG national standards.
- Have a valid NM Driver’s license and meet and maintain auto insurance requirements.
Submit Application/Resume to:
Taos Pueblo CMS Human Resources Office
P.O Box 1846 1075 Veterans Hwy., Taos, NM 87571
Ph: 575-758-8626, ext 124 FAX: 575-758-7308
POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED .
The position requires successful background check and drug screen. Taos Pueblo Tribal members are encouraged to apply. Native American Indian preference applies.